Saturday, July 21, 2018

I will be glad to work with you. + See More

I will be glad to work with you. + See More












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

I specializes in creating professionally written business plans for small business owners,  startup business applying for a business loan, seeking funding from investorsvor existing business. It’s about recognising expectations and exceeding them every time.  All writings are comprehensive and require extensive market research, the quality of content is superior, details are well-conceived and every word is hand-typed.

A complete business plan will contain all the required sections, including an in-depth market research section, a detailed description of the business model, financial projections, etc.

Gigs features:
•Investor Grade Business Plan
•Bank Loan Business Plan
•Franchise Business Plan
•Non-Profit Business Plan
•Pitch Deck
•Power-Point Presentation

Your business plan will include:
•Executive Summary
•Company Summary
•Products and Services
•Market Analysis
•Target Market Segment Strategy
•Competition and Buying Patterns
•Strategy and Implementation Summary
•Competitive Edge
•SWOT Analysis

A complete financial plan will include:

•Start-up Summary
•Graphs and Tables.
•Balance Sheet
•Cash Flow
•Break-even Analysis
•Graphs and Tables
•Projected 3-5 year Profit and Loss
•Appendix

Order Now!

Reviews


kimcoleman2018:The seller was very professional and when I presented him with revisions, he did them with no problem. He is also very good and respectful of deadlines. I would refer his services to others.

busplan101:Thanks. It is nice working with you, pls do let me know when next you have any job.

maryfrankline:She did a great job for me. She is extremely helpful and responsive to my requests.

busplan101:Thank you. I hope to work with you again.

jeanellebennet:Thanks for a job well done. I would recommend and use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment