Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create an amazing elevator pitch for your business

I will create an amazing elevator pitch for your business












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">When you tell people about your idea or business do they stare at you blankly? Or do they say "Wow I'm in!"

An elevator pitch tells an investor, a supplier, a customer, an acquaintance what you do quickly and with a lot of power.

When you do it right they see the benefits to them and why they should help you.

Sometimes that can mean a million dollars

I'll write you one for a Fiverr - $5

Reviews


danielpodvesker:Excellent work, finished way before the deadline

arrygoo:Fast and high-quality work. Helped me put my app idea into perspective.

startupmodel:Looking forward to seeing the app come out !

miwallstreet:Very good. Professional service, needles of too much direction. Highly recommended!

startupmodel:Really enjoyable work


No comments:

Post a Comment