Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will prepare a business plan and financial model for your

I will prepare a business plan and financial model for your












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Always work with an expert exclusively on fiverr
Hello,

I have set up this gig just for you. As a professional, I want to help you develop your business plan to secure funding in terms of loan, investment, crowdfunding, sponsorship among others by carrying out the needed market research in order to understand your industry and target market thereby aiding the development of the business document.

I also will be able to write your business proposal for contract bidding, rfp or sponsorship in a professional form such that you get custom sections in the bid to ensure I pitch your idea or offer to the prospect, sponsor or investor in the most appropriate manner.

This is gig is set up to help you have a great foundation for your business start or develop a well researched and thought through growth plan for your existing business. It comes with a 3 to 5-year financial plan. Fiverr buyers who have worked with me have enjoyed maximum satisfaction and dedicated customer service. I offer unlimited revisions for free. 

Pls contact me to discuss your business needs.

I look forward to working with you.

Cheers!

Reviews


stacy_1234:Excellent service, received exactly what was described. Finished early and extremely timely with response and guidance. Using them again for more service. Would definitely recommend!

dennise91:Outstanding experience with Buyer.

liza_muel:Great work quality and excellent communication. Dennis delivered the work before the time asked and reviewed the edits within hours. Amazing seller!

dennise91:It was a great experience working with Buyer.\r\n\r\n100% communication. Thanks so much.

nchitujoel:\nHe understood me immediately and was extremely professional. You looking for a business plan then look no further.


No comments:

Post a Comment