Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will provide a detailed kickstarter checklist to help you build a successful project

I will provide a detailed kickstarter checklist to help you build a successful project












About:

I raised over $20,000 in 30 days during my latest Kickstarter project without any outside PR or marketing. I also singlehandedly got my project featured on over 40 top-tier news sites and blogs. I know crowdfunding inside and out, and have created an indispensable checklist that will help you make sure that your idea, project page, video and campaign have what it takes to get funded. This checklist also contains tons of bonus tips to really help you hit your funding goal.

Reviews


bradmastay:Exceeded my expectations. Well played Sir.

shawnabrea:Awesome, can't wait to dive in!

jimhogan123:This is VERY helpful!

erea77:That is awesome! Best of luck!

martyroz:He was fast on delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment