Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will write the best business proposal for you

I will write the best business proposal for you












About:

Welcome to my Gig!
 What is the difference between a Business Plan and a Business Proposal?

Succinctly, a  Business Plan is a written presentation of facts which documents your vision for your Business and how you intend to achieve that vision with the costs and revenues inclusive WHILE a Business proposal is a quote and call to action on an intended Business or services.

However, with over 5yrs experience, I am here on FIVERR not only to give an explanation but also to help you achieve your needs in Business Proposals.

My Professional Services Include:

  • Business Proposal
  • Investor Proposal
  • Partnership Proposal
  • Sponsorship Proposal
  • Franchise Proposal and many more

 I will give you the best professional service on Business Plans and Proposals here on FIVERR. Use this awesome Opportunity now! Select your suitable package, place your order, and be happy you did. I am ready to get started on your project with a quick turnaround. Message me if you have any questions. Enjoy!!

Reviews


louisvance:I love your service. Excellent job, kept to time. Highly recommended.

marlenejohns270:Will work with again!! Timely delivery of requested project.

bigbrainzone:Thank you so much ...I'm so delighted. one of the very best buyers on fiverr

socialepistle:I had an emergency and i had to outsource this job, i was skeptical about it because he is a Nigerian but he wowed me. My client even game me a tip. Thanks a lot for helping out, you were time conscious and delivered an outstanding content. You are one of the best

bigbrainzone:Thanks for having confidence in me..hope to get more jobs from you


No comments:

Post a Comment