Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create a non profit strategic plan

I will create a non profit strategic plan












About:

If you will be or have started a non-profit and don't have a strategic plan, you need one. "Business plans" are for profit generating businesses, not your organization. If someone is telling you otherwise, they likely do not know what they are doing!

I help non-profits/501(c)3s develop targeted strategic plans to help them seek funding and move their organizations forward. What is the difference between the two types of plans?

Business plans focus on:
Profit tied to revenue generation
Marketing
Greatest financial return on investment

Non-Profit Strategic Plans focus on:
Delivering quality programs/benefits to their focus area
Fund raising strategies
Greatest benefit to the intended beneficiaries

The differences may not seem like much, but they are. I will admit they are subtle and that is exactly why you need an expert. 

I highly encourage you to contact me prior to order so we can discuss your non-profit. This is not a low cost gig and I want to make sure we are the right fit to work together so that everyone is satisfied!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviews


popdee954:Completely satisfied with the service

proudoak:It was a pleasure to work with you on this effort and I wish you great success!

montridge:If you don't use this gig, you are missing out. Great work!!!

proudoak:Thank you for the continued opportunity to serve your organization. It has a great cause and I look forward to being a part of its success.

amendible:Great to work with. Thank you for an Awesome job well done


No comments:

Post a Comment