Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will send you a start up guide for home health agency

I will send you a start up guide for home health agency












About:

Purchase a copy of our eBook now,  and it's like having professional consultant with you every step of the way.

Step-by-Step Guide for HHA is a 100-page book showing in detail how to setup the business. From choosing your business name, bank, type of venture, place of office, business permits & registrations, marketing strategies, recruiting methods, and operating the business.

Home Health Agency (HHA), is regulated by the Department of Health ( DOH). This book will guide you on Obtaining State Licensure and/or Federal Certification for a Home Health Agency.






Reviews


money_magnet1:Yes, awesome product, will definitely recommend

maryfil23:Very patient with me. Thank you.\r\nAwesome buyer.\r\nWish you the best of luck!

money_magnet1:Outstanding Experience!

maryfil23:Despite my delay in delivery due to my absence while traveling, this buyer gave me a 5-star.\r\nVery understanding. Awesome experience with you. Thank you!

salesology:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment