Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will data entry, excel and sql data entry from website

I will data entry, excel and sql data entry from website












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi Respected, 
My Name is Muhammad Tanzeel.  Honesty is one of the best key which make a good relation I am honest with my work. i am very professional and have valuable experience in analytical data processing and collection of data from website. I will work for your company and individual with on time delivery with 100% quality.

                                        

My Services:

  • Any offline and online Data entry
  • Scan page to Excel or Word
  • Business card to Excel or Word
  • PDF to Word or Excel
  • Website to Excel or Word
  • Image to Excel or Word
  • PowerPoint presentation
  • conversion from pdf to word 
  • Manual typing work
  • Web Research and Data collection
  • Product Listing
  • Adding content to your CMS site
  • All type of Admin work
  • or many more service which you looking for

please must show me detail of the work. Your satisfaction is more important than money for me.
Thanks for reading
Muhammad Tanzeel

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment