Monday, July 30, 2018

I will write and design a professional business plan or proposal

I will write and design a professional business plan or proposal












About:

Would you like to easily convince a client, partner or investor to patronize your business or business idea?

My service covers the following;

  • Business Proposals
  • Business Plans
  • Proposal letters
  • RFP
  • Unsolicited proposal
  • Sponsorship Proposals and custom orders...

Reviews


teashanicole:This seller plagiarized my business plan. I had to wait almost three weeks to receive it to find that most was copied and pared from google. I requested a refund he denied even though his description says 100 percent refund if not satisfied. I would not buy from this seller

nickktony:Well, you can't take the files to plagiarize my work and then call me names after it all. Don't try to rip me off and turn it all around on me.

johnsoney:Nice working with nickktony. Very articulate and well written work. Answered all my questions and concerns. Will recommend for future work. Thanks again!

nessatheblessa:Very great with communicating any questions or concerns. High Quality work delivered.

nickktony:Thanks for being awesome... I hope we work together again.


No comments:

Post a Comment