Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will write a perfect non profit organization business plan

I will write a perfect non profit organization business plan












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Are you having a great idea to do a good to the society...? Then you are an awesome person.

Let's make the world better and better together.
I will assist you on that.

I will write a Perfect Non Profit Organization Plan for funding or any other purpose.

It is,
  • Detailed,
  • Presentable,
  • Professional,
  • Funding Ready

We are willing to serve any non profit idea such as,
  • Child Protection
  • Elder care
  • Spiritual Assistance
  • Mentoring and Coaching
  • Youth Educational Support Programs or anything else

Your Plan will consist of,
  1. Executive Summary
  2. Organization Overview
  3. Service Description
  4. Strategy and Implementation
  5. Future Development
  6. Operation and Management
  7. Funding Projection

The Premium Plan wound be not less than 25 pages.

If you have anything else to clear about, leave me a message prior to ordering.

Lets work together for a much better world.

Reviews


tsnarr:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

marcusdurham13:Very disappointed unrelated inaccurate information, grammatical errors and incoherent statements, and the plan was still delivered late. I had unlimited revisions but could not get a response. I wish I could get a refund.

chosen12395:Great Work and fast service!

clara_micheal:Thank you...

marystgo:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment