Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do financial plan for your business plan

I will do financial plan for your business plan












About:

“Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now.”

Alan Lakein, author

 

Do you have a business idea and you need help in planning?

Do you want to plan your project?

Do you have a business plan and do not know how to do financials?

Don’t worry about it, I am available for you. I will do financial plan for you that best fits to your business. The package will include anything you need like;

Assumption

Multiple revenue streams and forecasts

Expenses forecasts including cash and accrued transactions

Profit or loss account including taxes estimates

Balance sheet

Cash flow statement

Ratio analysis

Breakeven analysis

Graphs

And everything that you want to include in your financial plan

 

I am a dedicated accountant and well understand the importance of accuracy and time. I customize the format as per need. I have different packages. Please contact me and discuss the details before you order.

Reviews


fashionmeteorit:Easy. Good

waqasshammas:outstanding experience!

allyson04:Awesome job and quick turnaround!

waqasshammas:Outstanding experience!

virgilmoore:it was great


No comments:

Post a Comment