Monday, July 30, 2018

I will prepare any kind of business plan

I will prepare any kind of business plan












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">hello sir/madam, Before I describe my gig I would like to clear you few things, please discuss the project in the message before ordering just to avoiding the cancellation. We are here to do data entry jobs for any level.

I will make you an excellent business plan describing your new start-up or small business.
A complete business plan will include:

 1. Executive Summary (Objective, Opportunity, Solution, Growth, Key Factors)
 2. Company Summary 
 2. Products Services
 4. Market Analysis Summary (Industrial Analysis, Market Needs, Trends and Challenges,
                    Target Market Description) 
 5. Competitive Analysis 
 6. Strategy and Implementation Summary (Competitive Edge)
 7. Marketing Plan (4 P's) 
8. SWOT Analysis
9. Important Charts and Graphs

A complete financial plan will include:

  • Start-up Summary
  • Projected Profit and Loss
  • Balance Sheet
  • Cash Flow
  • Break-even Analysis 
  • Graphs and Tables


Place the order now and get your amazing plan.

thank you

Reviews


esabkovolx:Extremely happy with eshiks. The help I received was really helpful and to be honest it is more than I expected for the price. The business plan is so detail that I now know what to do, thanks a lot. I will come back

eshikaeman:awesome work amazing

eleonora0:Quality work and professional service. The plan was exactly what I was hoping for and more. Will continue to cooperate.

eshikaeman:thanks

redfeathr:She is too professional for business plan and very flexible for adjustments and in taking information about you business plan. Thank you so much\n


No comments:

Post a Comment