Monday, July 30, 2018

I will provide business coaching and help you as a business coach

I will provide business coaching and help you as a business coach












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Hello, my name is Alex Genadinik. I am a business coach. Nice to meet you.


The Initial $5 Buys


I'll spend 15 minutes in a 1-on-1 business coaching session with you over Skype to discuss your business plan.

As a part of your business plan, we can discuss strategies for how you can raise money, how you can get your business started, how to promote your business, and any other questions you may have about writing a business plan, or growing your business.

I have coached 1,000+ entrepreneurs with their business plan, coached them through starting a business, and created the Problemio business apps on iOS, Android, which are some of the top business plan apps with 1,000,000+ downloads. That means I have a deep sense of the issues entrepreneurs face when they need to write a business plan, and are starting a business, and I can help your business quite a bit!

GET EXTRA BUSINESS COACHING


Get the gig extra to extend our session to 30 minutes or a full hour. It helps to have more time to focus on many parts and details of your business strategy.

Reviews


dinawells:Very knowledgable

genadinik:Thank you! I am happy to help :)

kestaskochanska:Very fast delivery, good strategist, lots of advice . He gave me bonus - Amazon keyword course.\n100% recommend to others.\nThank you !

genadinik:Thank you for nice review and generous tip! I am happy to help and I look forward to helping you in the future. :)

jeffreytobin:Crazy fast response time. Cheerful and attentive. Driven to provide as much valuable information as he could. Very knowledgeable and happy to be helpful. Will be back for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment