Monday, July 30, 2018

I will write you a professional business plan

I will write you a professional business plan












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">A full business plan (according to your idea) including a breakdown of the most practical way to start up, potential marketing strategies, price-points, and an assessment of the likelihood of success. Incredibly in depth strategy in a written format anywhere from 3-7 pages (on average) depending on the type of business. Included in these pages are all the metrics pertaining to the success of your business as well as graphs to pair. There is no option for an expedited sending of the document for the fact that it will most likely be done prior to the 5 business day deadline. If you're satisfied with my services, don't forget to leave a review (it helps a lot)! Thank you for your time, I hope to hear from you soon.

(I cannot be held accountable for the potential demise of your start up - even if I might've predicted a successful outcome. At the end of the day, even the greatest idea could easily fail without the proper driving force behind it.)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment