Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will write your business plan or proposal or investor pitch or investment prospectus

I will write your business plan or proposal or investor pitch or investment prospectus












About:

PAY A LITTLE MORE TO GET TOP-QUALITY WORK.

Up to 70% discount on rates charged by professional consultants.

I offer FREE SUPPORT before, during and (EVEN) after work delivery.

Let an experienced, credentialed professional with 22 years' acumen write your

  • Business plan
  • Business proposal
  • Investor ptich
  • Investment prospectus



SAVE TIME AND MONEY — and avoid reputational nightmares and resource losses due to work that is

  1. Of poor quality
  2. Rushed
  3. Plagiarized
  4. "Lifted" from a template



WHY HIRE ME


I am a U.S.-based writer, editor and translator. Since 1995, I have written 42 million words for 798+ clients. My fee is slightly higher, but is worth it if you consider the time and money wasted (not to mention the frustration) when incompetent people handle your project.

 

►WHICH OF MY SERVICES RELATE TO THIS GIG◄


Business plans that impress investors are seldom written on the back of a napkin. Let me put my business-plan savvy to work for you. I offer help on:

  • Executive summary
  • Business description
  • Products and services
  • Sales and marketing
  • Operations
  • Management team
  • Development
  • Financial summary

Reviews


integrativedoc:Excellent work! This was a difficult task and the final product exceeded all of my expectations!

best_copywriter:I'm glad I could help on this project. And thank you, Chris, for such a generous tip. You made my day ! An awesome buyer that I always, and highly, recommend.

sixtnc:Goals were met and exceeded.

best_copywriter:Thank you so much! Great buyer. I also appreciate the highly generous tip! Much recommended buyer. :) I will help you win that project, for sure. Promise!!!

sixtnc:We were looking for a professional result that would reflect well on the company. Not only were we not disappointed, our expectations were exceeded.


No comments:

Post a Comment