Monday, July 30, 2018

I will prepare an attractive business plan for you

I will prepare an attractive business plan for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hey,

Let me offer you my services, being a Business guy and having a more than than three years of experience in financial analysis and start-ups consultation industry I have worked with numerous entrepreneurs to raise millions of rupees in my country. On Fiver I am planning to give my services with least rates relatively in industry.

The best thing about my services that you will observe will be " A great deal of research on subject matter and extensive efforts on the design of your document in order to make it presentable, attention grabbing and winning".

Our Comprehensive business plan (Full Package) will include:

  • Legal Page
  • Executive Summary
  • Financial Needs And Use Of Funds
  • Financial Projections
  • Growth Model
  • Mission Statement
  • Keys To Success
  • Product/Service Description
  • Expansion Plan
  • Startup Funding
  • Industry Analysis
  • SWOT Analysis
  • Market Needs
  • Competition
  • Marketing Plan
  • Marketing Overview
  • Marketing Strategy Summary
  • Marketing Channel
  • Online Initiatives
  • Offline Initiatives
  • Lead Generation Plan
  • Pricing and Sales Strategy
  • Financial Plan (5 Years - all financial sections -P&L, Cashflow,Personnel, Break Even etc.)

Please feel free to contact if you have any queries or want to say 
a hello !

Reviews


ashley_agnecy:businessguru10 you have done a great job. The research in depth analysis is very thorough. You have obviously taken the time to fully research the industry and my business. The business plan is presented perfectly and reads really well. Thanks very much. If any body reads this I can highly recommend

businessguru10:Thanks for order sir.

angelmelania:It is extremely exciting experience working with you. Everything is perfect and delivery promptly. Definitely will get back to you next time!! Thank you

businessguru10:Good luck for your future. Thanks

ten40one:He didn't understand what I was doing which is fine, it seems like a copy and paste job but I'll use the information to make my own business.


No comments:

Post a Comment