Monday, July 30, 2018

I will spend 60 minutes on a Skype call creating a project plan for your project.

I will spend 60 minutes on a Skype call creating a project plan for your project.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Can I help you? Yes!

For $5 you and I will get on a video call for 15 minutes and discuss your project timeline and project scope. ONLY 1 time. DO NOT PLACE MULTIPLE $5 orders for more time, use the right pricing.

Note: you do not get a physical document with a project plan. You get something better. On the call, we discuss the unique aspects of your project, and I suggest a project plan and tactics that will work specifically for your projects. 

And on the call, I will create a professional and effective project management plan that is unique to your project.

The project management plan will take into account:
- Your scope! (first reason for why the projects fail)
- Timeline estimation
- Resources 

Gig extras: get gig extras to extend our call to 30 or 60 minutes so that we can get into more details of your project management plan.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment