Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create gantt chart and project plan in microsoft project

I will create gantt chart and project plan in microsoft project












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a currently working Project Manager in a software firm, thus having quite experience in making project plans.

Based on 100% satisfaction of client, I will provide services for the creation of project plan in Microsoft Project.

The plan will be depicted in following forms:

*  Gantt Chart
*  Milestone Chart
*  Resource Sheet
*  Resource Usage

Please send me following information about your project:
  • Project Start date 
  • Targeted Duration of project
  • List of Tasks
  • List of Resources

Reviews


brigittecollier:Outstanding work on my project

raza995:Outstanding Experience!

remuda:Raza did a great Job and has the skills i required

raza995:One of the best clients. Learned so much from him :)

phillonghorn:Very quick response and delivery with top quality


No comments:

Post a Comment