Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will help you in mathematics like,discreet math,calculus etc

I will help you in mathematics like,discreet math,calculus etc












About:

About This GiG:
I am Junaid khan and graduated in Computer Engineering. I can solve all your mathematical physics calculus and other books related problem.I have 1 year experience in this field. I have expertise in following subjects.

  Major Subjects:
  • Calculus I
  • Calculus II
  • Linear Algebra
  • Probability and Statistics
  • Geometry
  • Trigonometry
  • Numerical Analysis
  • Derivative
  • Differential equations (PDE or ODE)
  • Integration
  • Matrices (echelon or reduced echelon forms)
  • Distance (point to point or line to point or line to line)
  • Points and Slopes
  • Limits (Continuity)
  • Linear Inequalities
  • Sequences (Arithmetic, Geometric, Harmonic)
  • Binomial Expansions
  • Functions
  • Trigonometric Problems
  • Interpolation

  Services
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • On Time delivery.
  • Reliability
  • Fast Delivery

Please contact me before placing an order.Looking Forward
 Regards,
      Junaid khan

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment