Saturday, July 21, 2018

I will prepare an investor winning bussiness plan

I will prepare an investor winning bussiness plan












About:

Are you already in business or just starting a business and need to build a comprehensive and investor-ready Business Plan?

I will help you with a complete professional business plan by utilizing my 8 years of experience in this field.
My BUSINESS PLAN contents vary upon industries but to be specific, your COMPREHENSIVE BUSINESS PLAN of over 50 pages will include:

  • Executive Summary
  • Company Summary
  • Industry Analysis
  • Products and Services
  • Marketing Plan
  • PEST Analysis
  • Porter's Five Forces Analysis
  • Sales Plan
  • Operational Plan
  • Management amp; Organization
  • Financial Plan
  • Start-up Funding
  • Monthly Projections
  • Projected about 3- 5 year Profit and Loss
  • Projected about 3- 5 year Balance Sheet
  • Projected about 3-5 year Cash Flow
  • Break-even Analysis
  • Graphs and Tables


Plus

  • 24/7 Customer Service
  • Free Cover Page
  • Delivery in Ms-Word, Excel, PDF
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction

Let's start an order to prove our services!

Reviews


bk2letters:really legit

susanmartinezz:Excellent experience working with you.

uliceschavez:I enjoyed the business plan written

susanmartinezz:A buyer like no other. He made working with him very easy as he worked with me throughout the writing of his plan. Can't wait to have him buy again from me! I am grateful sir!

bk2letters:really legit


No comments:

Post a Comment