Saturday, July 21, 2018

I will write your business and financial plan efficiently

I will write your business and financial plan efficiently












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello, 
Thanks for viewing my gig

It won't be a bad idea to work with a professional on fiver, that is why this gig is created just for you. To meet your various needs that ranges within the services I offer. Making your business attractive to potential investors, clients or sponsors.
I offer the following services;

  • Proposal letters
  • Business proposals
  • Business Plans
  • Financial Plans
  • Unsolicited proposal
  • Sponsorship Proposals
  • Grant proposal

This is gig is set up to help you have a great foundation for your business start or develop a well researched and thought through growth plan for your existing business. It comes with a 3 to 5-year financial plan. With excellent writing skills, development of viable strategies, prompt delivery, provision of info graphics and unlimited revisions, I believe I can help bring your business ideas into life.

Pls contact me to discuss your business needs.
I look forward to working with you.

Cheers!

Reviews


mubharaq:I'm always satisfied with your work. thanks again

mide_ola:thank you

mubharaq:My go to guy. thanks for the good job done.

mide_ola:thank you...

mikeynicholas:Amazing experience! I Definitely recommend to anyone looking for biz plan help. He will def be getting all my additional businesss. We were finished in under 3 days with constant communication throughout the process.\n\n


No comments:

Post a Comment