Friday, July 20, 2018

I will do analyze data in software and extra work on your data entry

I will do analyze data in software and extra work on your data entry












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I have great expertise in data entry in excel, analyze data and data search from the internet.

I can help you in following works : 
  • Data Entry, 
  • Data Research, 
  • Data Mining, 
  • Data Scraping, 
  • Copy Paste Work, 
  • Contact Details from Websites, 
  • PDF to MS Excel/Word, 
  • Image to MS Excel/Word, 
  • Typing in Excel/Word, 
  • E-commerce Products Listing, 
  • WordPress Data Entry, 
  • Manually Typing Work to Excel or Word Document 
  • and other various business related works.

I am Assure working on new challenges and can guarantee that your project will be returned on time and high-quality work. 

Saleem

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment