Friday, July 20, 2018

I will assist in preparing business plan, essays, proposals, resume and marketing plan

I will assist in preparing business plan, essays, proposals, resume and marketing plan












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi,

Thank you for passing by. In this Gig, I will offer services of assisting you in preparing your business plan. Here is what is included:

  • Executive summary
  • Company Summary
  • Marketing analysis
  • Marketing Strategy
  • Implementation of the Strategies
  • Financial statement and Projections
  • Financial reports

I can also assist you in writing proposals and marketing plan for your company. Thanks

Reviews


bob4211:Delivered on time and gave me a great price.

noorbawazir:Quick and good quality of work

mia_essay:Excellent experience. \nThe buyer is straight forward.\nWelcome Again!

ashasidrah:I am happy with her work and communication

mia_essay:Outstanding experience!\nEasy to work with, with clear instructions!\nWelcome Again!


No comments:

Post a Comment