Friday, July 20, 2018

I will provide accounting,costing and financial management services

I will provide accounting,costing and financial management services












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Hy all,

 

First of all thanks for sparing the time to view my profile. I am dedicated to perform professional services relating to Accounting and Finance to the respected buyers.

I am a CA finalist student of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan. I have been working in PwC for more than 1.5 years and have vast experience in external and internal audit. I have also been engaged in the preparation of financial statements and the costing of different products. I can provide you quality services regarding,

i)   Preparation of Financial Statements

ii)  Financial Modelling

iii) Financial Tutoring

iv) Assignments related to Financial and Cost accounting

v)  Costing of products

vi) Ratio Analysis

vii) Financial Projections

viii)  Budgeting

 

For any query, just drop a message.

 

Regards


Reviews


dendaddy:Always great to work with you!!!

accounting_ex:Outstanding Experience!

yixiangyu:amazing work. Good to work with

accounting_ex:Great buyer.

syhan1991:Awsome and very high work .


No comments:

Post a Comment