Thursday, July 19, 2018

I will prepare a complete sba or investor ready business plan, marketing plan

I will prepare a complete sba or investor ready business plan, marketing plan












About:

Please contact me before you order

I will prepare complete investor ready business plan

It doesn't matter the country you come from. I can do any industry and any country you want. The research I do goes beyond Google business search because I have access to many paid databases in the market. This allows me to get full information about the different countries business industry need

Please Note
The analysis, cost and expenditure are in US Dollars.

A complete investor ready business plan includes the following :

  • Complete executive Summary
  • Company Summary(ownership, startup summary) 
  • Products Services
  • Market Analysis Summary
  • Competitive Analysis
  • Strategy and Implementation Summary (forecast, marketing strategy) 
  • Marketing summary 
  • SWOT Analysis
  • Charts, Graphs and table

with financial plan include the following :

  • Start-up Summary
  • Cash flow
  • Breakeven analysis 
  • Projected Profit and Loss
  • Projected Balance Sheet
  • Graphs and Tables

 
why choose us
Our complete business plan will be targeted to your exact business.
We work even while you are asleep
We assure you 98% success rate
We carry out in-depth research for your business

Order now!!!!!

 

Please check FAQ below.

Reviews


rhampton:Great Work!

mediaexpart:Thanks rhampton for the USA, am really gateful

makki91:The only person to be able to produce what I was asking.\nGood understanding and explained things very well to give me a full understanding.\n\nGreat expert and very reasonable with prices.\n\nFeedback is very important on fiverr and with that said I highly recommend mediaexpart. ****

mediaexpart:Thank you makki91 from the United Kingdom. We always keep our word

alexxander7:Great experience with this seller 5 stars all the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment