Saturday, July 21, 2018

I will prepare a complete business plan for start ups

I will prepare a complete business plan for start ups












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Hi there, 

 I'm here to help in writing an excellentl business plan for your start up and existing business.

 I will create a well written business plan that concisely, precisely, and fully explains your company's goals and methods of operation to secure FUNDS. 

I will also prepare for existing business.

It is important to know which type of financing best fits your business and personal goals in order to target your business plan to the appropriate audience.

My Business Plan Document Services:

Franchise Business Plans, Strategic Marketing Plans, Bankruptcy Business Plans, Financial Models, 

Your business plan will include:

  • Executive Summary
  • Company Summary
  • Products and Service
  • Market Analysis Summary
  • Target Market Segment Strategy
  • Competition and Buying Patterns
  • Strategy and Implementation Summary
  • Competitive Edge
  • SWOT Analysis
  • Marketing Strategy
  • Management Summary
  • Start-up Funding
  • Projected 3-5 year Profit and Loss
  • Projected 3-5 year Balance Sheet
  • Projected 3-5 year Cash Flow
  • Break-even Analysis
  • Graphs and Tables

Benefits;

  • A customized and detailed business plan
  • 24/7 Customer Support and High Quality Document
  • Detailed MARKET RESEARCH supported by IBISWorld, Statista, etc.

Order Now!!!

Reviews


vickylsullivann:A masterpiece. This is the best writer I have worked with till date. I am definitely coming back

kathyljones:Outstanding and exceptional turnaround. I am indeed impressed and will recommend this seller to all and sundry

dianwriter:Excellent quality Business Plan, fast delivery, highly recommended.

dovewriter:Thank you

dian_creativity:I needed some keywords and plan for my new business urgently, I explained to her how urgent I needed it, to my amazement she delivered it beyond my expectation and faster than I thought. thanks I'll definitely be back


No comments:

Post a Comment