Thursday, July 19, 2018

I will write,review,edit business plan, strategy, growth in 24 hrs

I will write,review,edit business plan, strategy, growth in 24 hrs












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will I will write,review,edit business plan, strategy, growth in 24 hrs

I will help you develop business plan, strategy, problem solving, and develop business skills and knowledge. this gig will range from assisting you in designing / editing a business model or marketing plan

I will be available as per your convenient time to provide you consultancy about everything related to business

I can Create / Add / Edit / Review / Proof Read the Business Plan

I am very cooperative and hard working. My work and ideas are based on complete sincerity.

By Profession, I am a consultant working in a top notch Consultancy firm from last 8 years. I have done Masters in Business Administration. My qualification and experience both enables me to provide you the competitive services.

Reviews


masi1967:Very happy with the end result looking forward to working again with him!

michellegarz429:The seller is not good. Communicated over weeks to get edits to a business plan. Constant excuses and did not do anything. Never even sent back a revised document until I gave him one more chance and, even then, he sent back exactly the same thing I had sent him in the beginning! Waste of money and time.

seasidemoving75:Great experience!! Thank you..

jameslynn45:Outstanding experience.

seasidemoving75:Fast delivery!! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment