Saturday, July 21, 2018

I will write out the 10 next steps for your business idea

I will write out the 10 next steps for your business idea












About:

You have a great idea, now what? I've found that business ideas flow but the hardest part is getting started. I've created business plans for hundreds of business ideas and started many businesses of my own. I will supply 10 'next-steps' to getting your business off the ground, geared specifically to your idea. This includes: finding your network, showing you where to get help on website design, app creation, how to legally create the business, design, start and market your idea. To get started briefly supply your idea, feel free to supply as much or as little information as you would like. I will create the 'next steps' based off this information. You could simply say "I'm selling a health drink geared towards college students" or "I'm creating a social app for runners".

Reviews


everstone:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

everstone:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment