Friday, July 20, 2018

I will make a perfect professional business plan

I will make a perfect professional business plan












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">You Found Me...! Lets build your dream business together.

Read through, what I can do for you..

You just have only once chance to impress investors, Financial institutions or any potential stakeholder. So you should have a Perfect, Professional and Presentable Business Plan document with you to present them. Do not miss the opportunity or mess it up.
Do not worry, I will take care of that.

I will write you a Perfect and Professional Business Plan.
It is perfect, professional yet affordable.

Your Plan consists of,
1. Executive Summary
 (Introduction,Company,Products & Services,Keys to Success,Management,Financials)

2. Company Description
 (Legal & Ownership,Mission,Vision,Goals,Perspectives,Business Outline)

3. Products & Services
 (Description,Uniqueness,Risks)

4. Strategic & Implementation Plan
 (Objectives,Competitive Edge,Strategy,Campaign,Web Marketing,SWOT)

5. Operation & Management
 (Corporate Structure,Management Biography,HR, Recruitment)

6. Future Development
 (Growth Model,Long Term Plan)

7. Financials
 (03 yr Forecast, Charts & Graphs)

Lets Go Ahead...!

Reviews


coreydallen:Great business plan!! It was better than I expected. I would definitely use Janandhani again.

janandhani:Thanks a lot

lynchshane:The business plan I received was amazing. It covered all the information I wanted. Thank you very much!

janandhani:Thank you very much.

davidxcvarcher:She keeps you in the loop with everything going on regarding your project. I would use her again she’s very patient.


No comments:

Post a Comment