Friday, July 20, 2018

I will create a professional business plan for you

I will create a professional business plan for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">You are welcome to my gig page

I am here to write for you, a complete plan that will win your client and assist you to have the maximum profit.

An accurate business plan may include but not limited to:

  • Executive Seummary
  • Company Summary
  • Problem Statement
  • Products and Services
  • Comprehensive Analysis
  • Competitive Analysis
  • Marketing Plan (4P's)
  • Strenght, Weakness, Opportunity and Threat (SWOT Analysis)
  • Accurate Charts, graphs and data
  • Management Plan
  • Financial Plan

I will deliver both in Pdf and Ms Word.

I will also give revision until the buyer is satisfied. You are assured of quality proposal in due time.

Kindly contact me before you place an offer.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment