Monday, August 13, 2018

I will write plans and strategy for startups

I will write plans and strategy for startups












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">One of the hardest things to do when starting your own business is to capture everything racing through your mind into a document or sequence of documents that enables you to stop thinking and start acting.  I help free up your mind and time to make your business a reality.

These basic packages are designed to solve the single biggest non-financial obstacle to getting underway. These documents are written for *your* business, by me, and are versionable as your business takes shape and grows. Expect 2-3 more revisions in your first 2 years as you learn, grow, and become more focused and direct.

As a consultant, I can support you at more advanced levels afterward if desired, on an hourly, fixed price or retention based need, you can reach out to me for additional work on Shapr.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment