Monday, August 27, 2018

I will set up your kindle publishing business strategy

I will set up your kindle publishing business strategy












About:

Are you willing to start Kindle Publishing business? What is the first thing you should think about? Like in any other type of business: MARKETING RESEARCH.

You want to publish Your own book or hire someone to write one for You? No matter! Believe me, one thing matters: HOW MANY COPIES YOU SELL?! No matter how talented You are, there are a lot of factors that can stand between You and your potential readers. Your talent can stay buried deep in the ground. I am here to help You.

How exactly I am going to help You?


I will do all stuff you need before You publish your book or even (which is better!) before You finished Your manuscript:


1. I will do niche research and help You to find profitable one; if You need I can suggest a one;

2. I will optimize Your title and description for Amazon search engine;

3. I will do some complex research if You want to promote your book on Amazon;

4. I will analyze competition for particular niche.


P.S. I addition, I can explain you all this principles for Your future benefit.

Let me help you make your dream reality!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment