Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will Research and write articles and summarize Ideas and business plans for the pitch to prospective Investors or clients. I am available 24/7 just place an order. + See More

I will Research and write articles and summarize Ideas and business plans for the pitch to prospective Investors or clients. I am available 24/7 just place an order. + See More












About:

Is your business plan not selling your business idea to investors?

I would love to help you build a  comprehensive and investor-ready plan.

If you order this gig?

I'll help you:

  • Build the business of your dreams
  • Prepare Market analysis and strategies for your Business Niche
  • Create a Custom Business Plan
  • Get that loan or grant from the bank

This gig is also for you if you are looking for:

·         Investment proposal,

·          Sponsorship proposal and

·          Grant proposal.

Expect the following       

3-5 Year Financial Projection with Graphs and Charts, Executive Summary, Mission Statement, Objectives, Industry Analysis, Market Analysis Summary, Target Market Segment Strategy, Competitive Edge & Analysis, Competitive Summary, SWOT Analysis, etc.

Bonus:

I will deliver in editable format and all my deliveries are within 72 hours.

Reviews


angelabenton:Very communicative! And got an excellent executive summary!

nasio2k3:Thank you so much for your patronage, looking forward to working with you again.

lhlalyam:The seller is very quick. Could have done a better job in terms of basic grammar, and punctuation. The short deadline I provided her most likely influenced these areas that I criticize. Overall, she is an exceptionally quick writer. Would I use her again? Definitely!

nasio2k3:Thank you so much for your patronage.

barrypene:Great Seller! Very patient. She's worth every dime. Thank you very much. Will surely order again.


No comments:

Post a Comment