Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will tell you what your business is worth

I will tell you what your business is worth












About:

Everything you need to know about understanding how much your business is worth!  

Basic Gig: A comprehensive 1 page PDF that tells you what the main valuation method that is used for your business.

Standard Gig: A 15 Minute phone call with an expert. Talk about any and all of your concerns that affect your business valuation. It can be any specific area of concern that affects value...for example- should I include obsolete inventory in my valuation? Do key employees affect valuation? Does payout terms affect valuation? Does the number of years that my business been operating for affect its value? Should my asking price be the same as the valuation? What is the biggest driver for valuation in my particular industry? Your business is too important to ignore important valuation questions and to get it right the first time. 

Premium Gig:  A 30 Minute phone call with an expert - its your business, and so make whatever your question is about valuation, we will get down to the bottom of it together. 
I have found out that common sense is often not considered with the "experts" and far too much money is spent on getting the valuation right.



Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment