Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will complete both CompXM Decisions and Board Query Questions. Price per round.

I will complete both CompXM Decisions and Board Query Questions. Price per round.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a Business Strategy Professor with a Doctorate degree and 20 years experience teaching Capstone & Strategy, I will Ace your CompXM Decisions and Board Query exam. 

In the Basic Package, I will log in and make decisions based on the Balanced Scorecard grading criteria. 

In the Standard Package, I will log in and answer the Board Query questions. 

In the Premium Package, I will log in and make your decisions and answer the Board Query questions at a discounted rate. 

Why choose me to complete CompXM? Because you should not leave your grade and your reputation to someone who took the exam once or twice but doesn't really understand the theories behind each decision. With my experience, you will have an excellent grade.  

*All package prices are per round and for either the Decisions or the Board Query exam questions. If you agree to have me do all decisions and exam questions (9 in total) I will do a package deal for $200.

*Note, if you have already made one (or more) rounds of decisions it will take at least 1 full round for me to correct your previous decisions.

Reviews


nparsont:CliffordWins totally won! Understands more about the CAPSIM game than I could imagine. AFTER I screwed up the first round he got the final profit margin to over 16% in round 4!!! Thank you so much for saving my company - you are the best!!

cliffordwins:Thanks for trusting me again, this time with your CompXM decisions. I was pleased to be able to straighten up your CompXM company and get you the earnings you wanted, but also to get you a great Balanced Scorecard, which is so important to many instructors.

nparsont:CliffordWIns is an amazing FIVERR! Communicated perfectly and explained all the decisions to me. Most importantly, scored EXTREMELY well with over 10% profit margin. Thank you!!

cliffordwins:Nparsont is a great fiverr to work with, thanks for trusting me with your Board Query. I am glad to answer the Board Query questions in such a short amount of time and to give you the results you had expected.

nparsont:CliffordWins totally won! Understands more about the CAPSIM game than I could imagine. AFTER I screwed up the first round he got the final profit margin to over 16% in round 4!!! Thank you so much for saving my company - you are the best!!


No comments:

Post a Comment