Monday, August 27, 2018

I will setup your s corp business structure

I will setup your s corp business structure












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Getting ready to take that brave step into self employment? Tired of working hard for someone else to profit? The first part of doing that is with the paperwork to open a new business. I personally suggest setting up your business as an S-Corporation as it has the most tax benefits for the business owner. It gives you the most tax deductions and you are not required to pay some of the taxes that LLCs and Schedule C business have to. I look forward to welcoming you into the world of entrepreneurship!

Reviews


mendotours:Have to still go over the documents with my partner, but Rebekah was very prompt \u0026 responsive. Assuming everything is in order - and there's no reason to assume it's not, we will probably be working with her again.

storeboard:Did a great job!

ink_and_owl:I'm glad I could help you with your business. Great communication of what you needed.

davidsam767:Fantastic communication and service.

ink_and_owl:Provided great information and asked intelligent and well thought out questions. It was a pleasure to help him set up his new business.


No comments:

Post a Comment