Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will create a business model for you

I will create a business model for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will create a business model for you. This will be based on the business model canvas by Alexander Osterwalder.

I will take your ideas and structure them so that you can see clearly how you will make money and run your business and be able to present it to investors, customers and suppliers MUCH more effectively.

I do hundred of business models each year and I know that this gig will help make your business better. Read the reviews :)

Why do you need a business model? Focus!

  • If you get your business model right it's easy to identify your target customer. 
  • Its easier to be really clear about your value proposition
  • You can test your idea and change it if it doesn't work
  • You can save LOADS of money by avoiding costly failures
  • It makes writing the business plan really easy
  • It helps to design your marketing strategy

Useful tips

  • I don't do boiler plate. Everything is baked fresh. 
  • You can send me your  url instead of filling out the questionnaire
  • Big/Long answers on the questionnaire mean I do a better job
  • If there is something that worries you mention it up front and I'll cover it

Check out my samples!

Reviews


mchatha:Excellent work---very insightful and personalized business model.

bizgal15:Very professional delivery, useful information, very accommodating, helps to achieve your business goals. Thank you for your time and assistance.

zuluchild:The Seller was able to Capture my issues and business focus very well. Appreciated the process.

startupmodel:Great buyer with a super interesting business model. I really enjoyed working on it and with him

floridagator1:Denis did a really nice job and was a pleasure to work with. He took his time to understand the product, gave a good analysis and perspective and cared about the details of his product. Great to work with . Happy to recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment