Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will prepare a perfect business plan for your startup or business

I will prepare a perfect business plan for your startup or business












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Are you going to start a business and need a Business Plan or Financial Plan? 
Hi there, I'm Bilal, and I'm here to help in writing a full business plan for you with my 7 years of market experience.

I am a expert and I have excellent experience in marketing and  writing professional business plans for startups/businesses. Working hundreds of clients in past  years, I have extraordinary marketing and writing skills.
A complete business plan will include:
  • Company Summary
  • Executive Summary
  • Management Summary
  • Industry Research
  • Target Market
  • Competition Analysis
  • Complete Market Analysis(Industrial Analysis, Market Needs, Trends and Challenges in market)
  • Strategy and Implementation Summary
  • Products and Services
A complete financial plan will include:
  • Start-up/Business Summary
  • Projected Profit and Loss
  • Balance Sheet
  • Cash Flow
  • Personnel Plan
  • Start-up costs 
  • Graphs and Tables
  • Important Ratios
Why Choose me?
  • 24/7 Customer Support and High Quality Document
  • Detailed MARKET RESEARCH
  • I do not offer templates. Complete work on each business plan from scratch and  a document 100% relevant to the business is delivered.
Try me I bet you won't repent!
Kindly contact me for pricing

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment