Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will develop an investor or loan business plan or proposal

I will develop an investor or loan business plan or proposal












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Always Work with an expert EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR!!

People come up with different business ideas everyday and I believe that every single one of these ideas deserves a chance. However, a lot of factors especially "funding" hampers the development of ideas. Is it really that difficult to obtain funding? I'll say NO!

Why? Investors, money lenders or banks are not dumb, they want to put their money in viable business ideas so that they can make more. Trust me, yours is one. You need a business plan (loan, investment or sponsorship) that speaks for itself, well thought through, well structured, formatted and presented.

This is why Bold Writer is here! I will help you develop business plans, proposals and pitch decks that will attract just about anybody enough to give you the cheque you need to fly your business.

Your business plan will include the following sections:

Executive Summary
Financial Highlights
Market Opportunity
Company Summary
Industry Analysis
Market Analysis Summary
Analysis of Competition
Competitive Advantage
Marketing Plan
Swot Analysis
Management Summary
Financial Plan

Please message me to begin the process exclusively on fiverr.

Cheers,
Bold Writer

Reviews


vicky_video:What a transformation you have brought upon my existing plan, I can't wait to give you jobs of writing plans and proposals on the other businesses I am looking into. Well-done, I will surely recommend you to friends.

bold_writer:It was nice working with you

forbywriter:Seller did absolutely well for the job, nice communication skill till the very end. he solved all the issues i had. I recommended and will surely buy again.

joann_rich:Thanks for the thorough job done, hoping to work with you again soonest!\nThanks.

joann_rich:Professional job done on my project...\nI'll buy again


No comments:

Post a Comment