Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will write a business plan for you

I will write a business plan for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello Fiverr,

I am professional  accountant and business consultant, I am also a startup business advisor. 
As an entrepreneur I know how it is hard to put all in order in a short period of time.

So, let me help you to structure all thoughts about your business idea and put on paper the way you see your venture in a professional manner.

Over 100 business plans got funding after my special touch.


 

Reviews


laheff:Thank you for your work

proofreadmastr:Outstanding experience. Full of potential and expertise. Will go long with him

artemamentes:Thanks

alexmolodik:Highly recommended!\r\nThis guy is proffesional!!!\r\nArtem did an outstanding bussines plan with thorough market research.\r\nQuick delivery with a realy good service.\r\nWill continue to use his service.\r\n

artemamentes:Thank you ))) will work hard to keep you happy


No comments:

Post a Comment