Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will assist in preparing business plan, essays, proposals, resume and marketing plan

I will assist in preparing business plan, essays, proposals, resume and marketing plan












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi,

Thank you for passing by. In this Gig, I will offer services of assisting you in preparing your business plan. Here is what is included:

  • Executive summary
  • Company Summary
  • Marketing analysis
  • Marketing Strategy
  • Implementation of the Strategies
  • Financial statement and Projections
  • Financial reports

I can also assist you in writing proposals and marketing plan for your company. Thanks

Reviews


sarahtran123:I am satisfied. Gonna comeback to her next time

mia_essay:Thank you\nWelcome Again!

lookbattawatkit:Thank you very much.

mia_essay:It was a pleasure working with you. \nWelcome Again.

sarahtran123:She is so responsible and quick reply. This is second time I ordered from her. She is early delivery and provide good quality. I really satisfy with her service and i will comeback in the future. Thanks Mia.


No comments:

Post a Comment