Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create gantt chart and project plan with ms project

I will create gantt chart and project plan with ms project












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will create a project plan and an associated gantt chart for any kind of project.

Please send me all the information you can:
  • Project Start date 
  • Targeted Duration of project
  • List of Tasks
  • List of Resources

I will use scheduling best practices.  I will send you the .mpp file when complete.

I will also include a beautiful PDF report at no additional cost!

I will try hard to be efficient, but do realize that my hourly rate here in Fiverr is $10 per hour.

Note that I am a Level 2 seller and have been working with MS Project for nearly 20 years!

Reviews


elcontractor:Very quick and just as described

stingrayalley:Will definitely recommend to anyone. Communicated really clearly, took the time to go over my requirements and delivered in a timely fashion (ahead of time actually).

weller34:Fun stuff working with this person. A great collaborative working session!

arabicpoet:I have known Rich for years and he is one of the finest out there.

raxmetalhead:It was an excellent service! I had vague requirements but you still made the Gantt chart possible and met my expectations 100%. Would definitely come back to you in the future and recommend others as well! Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment