Monday, August 27, 2018

I will write real estate business plan

I will write real estate business plan












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi there!
Get professional business plans!
                                   ~ for as low as $15 ~

                                   ~You are one step away from improving your business~


  •  We are a group of  professional business plan writers, our main drive, to make your business a success, We will write a comprehensive  and competitive plan,tackling all you need to know for your business to thrive.

* What you will get;
Executive summary
    Corporate status and ownership
Business model and value proposition
    Parameters and guidelines
Building, buying, holding and selling properties
 
Lead generation
  Research properties
  Price worksheet
  Making offers
  Financing
  Building properties
  Rehabbing properties
  Selling properties
Marketing plan
Industrial overview
Implementation
Financial plan
    Important assumptions
    Exit strategy
    Sales forecast
    Personnel plan
    Profit and loss
    Cash flow
    Balance sheet
Appendix
    Projected profit and loss forecast: 36-monthly detail
    Projected balance sheet forecast: 36-monthly detail
    Projected cash flow forecast: 36-monthly detail    

What we need ?
Where is your company based?
what services you are involved in?
Vision and mission statement

Reviews


decoriabrown:Fantastic!! My order exceeded my expectations

hardy2g:great job. Its a great base for me to put the final touches on. Will be using this service again. The seller goes above and beyond

brenda_corrie:Wooow!!! Thank you so much. You gave me more than what I needed. Your work suits my business need, was realistic and specific. I highly recommend this buyer. Will work with you again. Excellent work and delivered in time.

quizzerkenneth:Tank you!!!

moneyangel:Outstanding work. I will do business again. Thank You


No comments:

Post a Comment