Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will review your investment pitch decks and give you vc investors

I will review your investment pitch decks and give you vc investors












About:

Do you have a great business idea but do not know how to fund the development?

I am a Level 1 Seller with 27 5* reviews and have got the most affordable solution for you to significantly increase the probability of you getting VC investment!

I know your position as I had started my own startup venture but had the advantage of 5+ years of experience in VC, Investment Banking and PE. This helped me raise over US$400,000 before I sold the company. I now want to assist other founders significantly increase the probability of them raising funds for their start up! I will professionally review your investment pitch deck to check the content, formatting and information layout!

Special promotion this month: Special low price of only $25!

Looking for a list of active VC Investors? https://www.fiverr.com/dubaimb/startup-investor-list-venture-capital-investment-funding-middle-east-and-india

Confidentiality is of upmost importance to me and your information will never be shared and deleted upon completion of the work!

Please contact me before placing an order to discuss your exact requirements.

Reviews


rajeshpan:great guys! Very pratical and to the point apporach. would highly recommend

dubaimb:Rajesh is building a great software application. Pleasure to work with him

ekhoury:very detailed and professional with the feedback

dubaimb:Great working with Ekhoury!

pawelzywiec:Very good . I recomended


No comments:

Post a Comment