Monday, August 27, 2018

I will prepare a complete business plan

I will prepare a complete business plan












About:

Hi

Lets start with why you should choose Joanna

Though I am new to the Fiverr platform, I come with years of experience in Business consultancy and Plan writing, with 300+ successfully completed offline projects. I am vast and versed with several industry, which means I'll not present templates for you but a plan perfectly worked out from scratch.

My complete business plan will include:

  • Executive Summary
  • Company Summary
  • Products Services
  • Market Analysis Summary
  • Competitive Analysis
  • Strategy and Implementation
  • Marketing Plan
  • Personnel Plan
  • SWOT Analysis
  • Important Charts and Graphs
My complete financial plan includes:
  • Start-up Summary
  • Revenue Forecast
  • Projected Profit and Loss
  • Balance Sheet
  • Cash Flow
  • Break-even Analysis 
  • Graphs and Tables

The add-ons of the gig include:
  • Quick response time.
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Free Cover Page
  • Delivery in MS-Word, PDF and Excel formats.

A trial will definitely convince you, bring you success and make you recommend me.

Order now and let's celebrate afterwards.

Joanna.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment