Monday, August 13, 2018

I will write you a complete investors ready business plan and financial projection

I will write you a complete investors ready business plan and financial projection












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Welcome! 
Congratulations as you are about to become a successful entrepreneur for your eagerness to make an order of my service.

Please message me before you place your order. Thanks

Introduction
A good Business Plan achieves three vital tasks. First, it aligns the management team toward a typical set of goals. Then, once the vision is on paper, it forces the team to explore the feasibility of the business. Finally, it aims to attract professional investors who may only have time for a cursory glance at each idea that crosses their desks.
It’s time to get an outstanding plan for your business. And for those that want to start a business this is an opportunity to get your loan or grant easily from your investors / bank. 

Nature of my service:
Once you make an order you will be given a questionnaire to fill all your business information, then I will build the business of your dream.

  1. I deliver in .doc and .pdf formats.
  2. 100% Customer Service Guaranteed.

  • An overall Business Plan will include:
    1. Executive Summary
    2. Vision and Mission
    3. Business Objective
    4. Company's summary 
    5. Marketing plan 
    6. Financial plan 
    7. SWOT analysis 
You've just took your first step into success!!!

Reviews


newdesty:perfect work

davies_wit:Outstanding Experience!

shakazulunation:I want to take some time to write about this seller. He did a Fantastic job on my project and I couldn't be more satisfied. I can say without a doubt this is my go-to seller for future business. Thank you!

davies_wit:Thanks

donbridges12996:My experience was exemplary and would most certainly recommend to others. Excellent communication between the seller and buyer, giving me a final product that i am more than happy with.


No comments:

Post a Comment