Tuesday, August 14, 2018

I will provide a complete wholesale and dropship list, all deliver to uk and usa

I will provide a complete wholesale and dropship list, all deliver to uk and usa












About:

#1 eBay & Amazon WHOLESALE & DROPSHIPPING SUPPLIERS LIST

Unlike other sellers, this is a genuine list of wholesale suppliers that I use.

My account on eBay has over 67,000…..YES 67,000 positive feedback.

Turnover YTD for 2017 across my 3 accounts is over £28,000, I do this with VERY LITTLE stock by utilising the huge VIRTUAL warehouse that drop shipping provides without having to pay or store anything.

What I'm offering:-

All the lists are what  I use to source my products, both UK and USA contacts as well as Chinese Factories & Dropshippers with description of the type of products sold. 

What you'll receive:-

-          UK Wholesale List- Over 1,500 UK, European,American,Asian wholesaler listings. (All Checked for UK supply & compatibility ie UK plug and voltage)

-          Ali expess Dropship guide

-          Electronic & photo specific guide

-          FREE Bonus Wholesale list

Within hours, you could be placing your first orders.

EXTRA BONUS BY REQUEST ONLY (Due to age restriction message me 18yrs)

UK Vape wholesale, buy UK Liquids & vape supplies at TRADE cost.

Examples

Cuttwood 30ml -£7.80

Beard 10ml £1.80

Vampire Vape 10ml £1.63

Reviews


sammyndubi85:good job done

angeluk:Thank You Rob, the list was more than I expected, fast delivery, I Highy recommend. \n\nRegards\nAJ

eandh555:5* seller!

twalondon:Exactly as described.

andreymagerchuk:THX !!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment