Monday, August 13, 2018

I will provide you with the best business plans,marketing plans, will do market research, and every other specific need for your startups or the businesses you are already running. I pay close attention to details and take extra steps to provide my clients with the best service possible.

I will provide you with the best business plans,marketing plans, will do market research, and every other specific need for your startups or the businesses you are already running. I pay close attention to details and take extra steps to provide my clients with the best service possible.












About:

                                         WELCOME to my Business Plan GIG
Hello, I am Maham. Through my experience in business marketing management, I have helped many local and international clients to meet their business, marketing needs by writing business plans. 

A complete Business plan includes:
  • Executive Summary (Objective, Opportunity, Growth, Key Factors)
  • Company Summary
  • Products/ Services
  • Market Analysis Summary
  • Competitive Analysis
  • Strategy and Implementation Summary (Competitive Edge)
  • Marketing Plan (4 P's)
  • SWOT Analysis

Financial Plan:

Start-up Summary
Projected Profit and Loss
Balance Sheet
Cash Flow
Break-even Analysis 

I will provide slogan and name for your business for additional $10.
Give a chance to be a part of your business success.
Feel free to contact me for any further queries or guidance.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment