Monday, August 13, 2018

I will create bpmn model for your business process

I will create bpmn model for your business process












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">We all know that reading business models in .docx or other text file is a painful thing to do. On top of that, business process written in plain text can be interpreted differently by each and every observer. I order to prevent such problems I suggest to express these processes in least subjective language - a modeling notation. For models to be easily understandable and uncomplicated I use modeling notation that can be easily understood by business stakeholders - BPMN 2.0. My package includes

  • Beautifully modeled business process that represents all stakeholders of the process;
  • Models will be presented in format that best suits your needs;
  • I will add XML mapping notes with model, in case you decide to use this model in process automation with Camunda BPM

Reviews


jad361:made a very well made model of my business plan, will defiantly order again..

entertext:Fast delivery and great communication. Answered all my questions in detail. Do not hesitate to hire him.

andreaskrauer:Outstanding delivery!

dovydasgri:Great to work with!

andreaskrauer:Great seller. Fast communication and delivery. Outstanding expirience!


No comments:

Post a Comment