Sunday, August 12, 2018

I will write a complete non profit business plan

I will write a complete non profit business plan












About:

Hi,

All are WELCOME…!

In the current world many people are looking around to do a good to the community. But do not know where to start.
Then I am here to help you out how to get started.

I will write you a PERFECT and PROFESSIONAL Non-Profit Business Plan.
 This will guide you how to proceed, build your organization, handle its operation, fund raising, marketing etc



Your Plan will consist of,

  •  Unique Cover Design
  • Confidentiality Agreement
  • Table of Content

1.      Executive Summary
2.      Organizational Overview
3.      Services
4.      Strategic and Implementation Plan
5.      Organizational and Management Structure
6.      Development Plan
7.      Financial Plan

There are 20+ sub topics under the main headings and the total plan would be around 20+ pages.

Need to hear anything else?

Place Your Order Right Now.

Let us be a part of your community service.

Reviews


tfoundation:Would not do business with seller again

peter_plan:Did the job as the best and the buyer impressed much. He asked a simple modification, but it took much time due to my sick health. He did not understand and that lead him disappointment.

robertmilligan:I got this gig because I needed a push in the right direction for how to organize a plan. I got what I paid for and more, much more. Now I get to sort through it all and make it fit for our organization, but I couldn't have asked for a better end product!

peter_plan:Thank you so much

charitabletrave:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment